FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25 miles/dollar at 1800flowers
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2007, 9:33 am
roxchick

Programs: UA 2P, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
25 miles/dollar at 1800flowers

I'm sure everyone got this email, but 25 mi/$ is as good as you'll get with flowers, so I'd thought I'd post it just in case:

Frontier EarlyReturns® members earn 25 miles for every $1.00* you spend! Create holiday memories this season by shopping at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® and earn 25 EarlyReturns® miles for every $1.00* you spend when you use Promotion Code F9C! Discover gorgeous fresh flowers, gourmet gift baskets, decadent chocolates, stunning centerpieces and more! Shop today and earn valuable EarlyReturns® miles to take off on that vacation you've been dreaming about!

*Exclusive of applicable service and shipping charges and taxes. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Items available online and by phone only. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations, and blackout periods. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Offer valid through 1/15/08. Void where prohibited. © 2007 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC.