FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Pre-2019) Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Shanghai, China
Old Dec 2, 2007, 6:07 pm
allset2travel

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by sdb55
very interesting. I am staying at Shanghai's Renaissance Yangtze on an upcoming trip. It always comes out least expesnive of the group in Shanghai - (except the Cy of course). Will be paying 759RMB + serivice charge for weekend rate.

I still haven't figured out relative locations - and this will be my third trip there. This Ren is one of the two best that I stayed at ever ( the Sao Paulo was the other) for service, comfort, features, and repsonsiveness and nice lounge.

Where do you get the chinese character address to print out -- I looked for 30 minutes last night , in prep for my trip this week to the Ren Yangtze?
I stayed here couple of years back. It was a very good property. Treated Elites well with upgrade. The breakfast was on a high floor (don't remember which) with nice view of the west side city and some highways. Breakfast itself was excellent. Now you probably see lots of smog and hays due to pollution. It is close to the exhibition halls. I stayed there due to making a presentation at the exhib halls. Should you need to take a cab to go into city center, and want to get there fast, you should mention to the cab driver to take the toll road.

From Marriott home page, click International Sites (top line to the left corner area). But then you have to know how to read Chinese before you can select the right hotel. Anyway, try this link
http://www.marriott.com.cn/Channels/...ge/CHINA/SHABR
If this didn't work, please post again.