FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part III - Including Maps of Our Locations in 1st Post
Old Nov 9, 2007, 8:55 pm
TIMP

Programs: QF Bronze, Velocity
TIMP/Zelda/29/HBA/Hobart/F

Ok - I'm putting this here in the hope that my Secret Santa finds it and gets a slightly better idea of who I am.

I'm Zelda aka TIMP. I'm 29 and currently live in Hobart Tasmania with semi regular forays back to my parents place in Brisbane. I'm in my final year of a PhD in medical ethics looking at how changing ethics discourse has effected large scale public health monitoring.
I lived for a year in london in 2001/2002 while doing my Masters and try to get back there every 18 months or so to catch up with friends.
I travel interstate 3-4 times a year for fencing competitions. I currently run the UTas fencing club in my supposedly spare time, while singing in a community choir, voluteering at the local theatre and trying to keep my rose garden under control.
I love good theatre, quirky music and a good book. My attempts at cooking are either REALLY good or spectacularly awful, and Im useless at cooking for one.
To make me happy I need good chocolate, my boyfriend and a good book.