FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyTeam Asia Pass + SkyTeam Booking on Line
Old Nov 1, 2007, 11:41 pm
graraps
FlyerTalk Evangelist

During 2008, I will find myself travelling around Asia and Oceania courtesy of two Skyteam members who need to be a bit more careful with their fares.
Unfortunately, my plans to take advantage of the AZ offer to visit Korea, Taiwan, and Japan vanished together with my Citric reservation. Therefore I'm going to need an alternative.

The Skyteam Asia Pass sounds like a good idea, as it's priced at just $200 per segment (only WHY class available, but I can live with that for flights up to 3-4 hours). Problem is that official rules seem to stipulate an inbound intercontinental return ticket. Sadly, Aeroflot could only give us single tickets at the offer price.
Any comments on the product?
Is availability any good? Do they actually check your intercont. flight activity, or is it just a case of jotting the tkt number down for reference purposes? I guess I could always buy a fully refundable one if need be
I'm assuming you can buy any segments you like (e.g. buying a HKG-ICN, a NRT-PEK, and a CAN-BKK without the in-betweens), or do you have to have them sequentially?

Any info would be great!