FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Made Lifetime Gold / Platinum! million miles - brag etc. (ended 30 Nov 2011)
Old Nov 1, 2007, 8:23 pm
Poker Professor

Programs: AA PLT 1.95 MM
999,817 AA Program Miles to Date

I just wanted to say thank you to all on this board and to the FT community for their part in helping me get to this place. It took more than 13 years of flying and taking aadvantage of every bonus and maximizing value when I could. I have looked to this board for many things, updates to the progam, reinforce ideas I came up with on my own, ask the occasional question, among a few.

As I do not fly for business it has taken me much longer to get here than most and the help in filling in the gaps of my info cut that down by years. The Plat Challenge which I learned about here saved me a year at a min. So attaining 1MM miles as inexpensively as I have done, I feel all the better. So to others it can be done even as a casual flyer. Thanks again

It will also be nice not to have to qualify each year if I do not want to keep elite status unless I go for Plat which I will be though Feb 09'

Last edited by Poker Professor; Nov 1, 2007 at 9:36 pm Reason: spelling syntax