FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part III - Including Maps of Our Locations in 1st Post
Old Oct 24, 2007, 9:29 am
ssullivan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
ssullivan/Steven/33/IAH/Houston

I had an introduction on the old thread from years ago, but thought it was time for an update. At work, I'm a Senior HR Consultant for a large technology company, and work on HRIS/Payroll implementations at our client colleges and universities all over the US. Outside of work, I'm currently dating a great guy who lives in Atlanta, which means weekend trips there several times a month, in addition to weekly work travel. If things continue to progress with him, I anticipate one, or both, of us will end up moving so that we can be in the same location. Hobbies and interests include photography, architecture, movies, music, and cooking (when I'm actually home to do it). I also enjoy personal travel, especially taking advantage of fare mistakes for Business or First to international destinations. I'm primarily a CO flyer, but also have status with UA, and fly WN, NW, and DL some as well.