FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport [Master Thread]
Old Oct 21, 2007, 7:49 pm
macFlyer

Programs: AC SE, SPG Platinum
Recent Stay Report

Just stayed there last night for the first time after taking advantage of a $99 rate once I found out I had a late night landing at YYZ. Checked in around 1am and asked if they had managed to upgrade us to a suite which they informed me they had. Our room was 1511 – on the top floor – designated a SPG floor. Nice room, just around the corner from the elevators, but tucked away so there was no noise. It was a two room suite – a large(ish) bedroom and a separate living area (perfect for the baby’s crib!). Both rooms had large flat panel HDTVs mounted on the wall and had the typical look and feel of a Westin. Bed was good – standard heavenly King. Shower was the dual-head type, though not particularly high-pressure.

Furnishings looked fairly up-to-date however the room layouts lacked the attention to detail I am used to at Westin’s, e.g. the living room was fairly sparsely decorated, the bedroom had electrical cables draped around the corners of the room and the plug socket beside the bed was overloaded with extension cords. Standard Westin amenities in the bathroom. As someone pointed earlier, there is no club lounge or equivalent.

Staff were courteous and polite – a nice hotel – would stay there again given a good rate.