FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roll Call Thread Part III - Including Maps of Our Locations in 1st Post
Old Oct 18, 2007, 7:29 pm
SingaPaul

Roll Call Thread Part III - Including Maps of Our Locations in 1st Post

Several threads were started in the past to find out more about who we are, where we live and how old we are etc… I guess, we are eager to learn more about fellow GBLTravelers and FTers who read this forum… This thread was created in attempt to consolidate those threads all into one…

For listings of GLBTravelers sorted by handle, check out post #2 and post #3
For listings of GLBTravelers sorted by location, click here
In addition, there are world maps where u can post your location and pictures too! (including one for single GLBTravelers)

Effort will be made to keep the list on this thread as updated as possible… Hence, if there are changes or errors to the list posted, send me a PM with the corrections… If you have posted on this thread, u can also click on the “more” link to go to your intro and make corrections… But send me a PM so that I could update the summarized list with the latest info…

If u would like to write a new intro on this thread, it would be very helpful if u could start it with the line indicating

First Name / Age / Airport Code / City

Of course, u can omit any info u are not comfortable in publicizing… Unavailable info with be represented by "***"

And here’s a collection of various roll call thread started in the past…

Roll Call Thread Part II - an earlier roll call thread
"L" Rollcall - L for Lesbians
"A" Roll Call - A for Asians
Aussie gays - who is out there?
FT Members in HK
Mileage Runner Roll Call?...
What is the age of the GLBT forum reader?
Which City is the GLBT forum reader lives in?

Last edited by SingaPaul; Jan 22, 2008 at 9:40 am Reason: Reorganization