FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA and Aviation Security: What is wrong with their concepts and strategy
Old Oct 15, 2007, 2:37 am
Bart
Suspended

Originally Posted by PhlyingRPh
I agree. I have seen and undergone behaviour detection american style (as described by Bart) and have to say that it is typical of most american security practices - self-important, based on flawed religious and cultural perceptions, and arrogant. Frankly, after being asked the types of questions these american military security .........s ask people, I am at a loss to understand why more people don't try to blow up american military personnel than is actually the case. Being asked if you know any terrorists then watching the self absorbed, ignorant american soldier watch for a speck of sweat to break out on your brow is not behaviour detection - it's mickey mouse security - and easily foiled by most six year olds around the world.
I'm curious if you've ever truly undergone the behavior detection I've described. What you described is not what I described. Seems that you just wanted to get your little digs in against those who have served in the military. "douche bags?" "ignorant American soldier?" "why more people don't try to blow up American military personnel?"

Last edited by essxjay; Oct 15, 2007 at 3:07 pm Reason: Argumentative comments removed