FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has Anyone Tried TripIt?
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2007, 9:32 pm
mstraveler

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Originally Posted by mstraveler
The site adds data from straightforward sites and confirmations easily. If you send it something it does not recognize it offers you the option of adding it as an unformatted note. You can edit those easily. I think it will prove to be easier than what I am doing now (don't ask!) and a decently effecient way of having trips organized for Mr. mstraveler and family to see. Of course, if they make the site better, all the easier.
Found the first glitch. Added my husband as a "friend" so that he could see my trip details and he could see nothing but the fact that I was going to San Diego. I then added myself as a "friend" to check and had the same problem. Am pleased with my access to my trips, but the real usefulness for me will be to have family be able to easily access my travel plans without me having to email or print it for them. Have emailed the site. Have others had the same problem??