FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody still seeing "go back to the end of the line"
Old Oct 9, 07, 11:35 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by exerda View Post
I have heard the threat recently at various airports, but have not seen it put into practice. In fact, I've seen the TSA pulling items not in the kippie zippie out and asking, "Whose is this?" and then simply saying it needs to be in the baggie or dumped, not forcing the pax to the back of the line.
Frankly those are the sort of passengers who probably should be forced to go to the end of the line. I was about 6 people behind someone in the expedited (first / business / aadvantage) line at American Boston Terminal B yesterday evening and first he had to be told to take his laptop out of this bag and then they held up the line for him while he looked for a baggie to put all of his things that should have been in a baggie in the baggie. I assume he was flying first / business class or otherwise got into the expedited line, but he was really slowing things down.