FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Have You Ever Successfully Complained to an Airline?
Old Oct 9, 2007, 3:38 am
KosraeTV

Programs: All My $$$ Went to CO (Plat) with a Lifetime PClub membership that got degraded to United crap...
Originally Posted by maskedavenger77
Continental - absoloutely no way will you get satisfaction from cust. service......if story is legit it must be handled immediately by gate personell and supervisor....maybe an upgrade on continuing travel if feasible.
I do not doubt that you believe this in your situation(s); however I have a completely different opinion when dealing with CO. CO has been very good to me on all levels from front line staff all the way up to VP's. I find them all easy to reach and responsive.

The absolute best was a station manager who was excellent at dealing with things. Almost never had to go above him and when I did it was because the issue wasn't in this rea. Unfortunately he got promoted recently. Fortunately, the one replacing him is just as good.

Other airlines... now that is where I have problems with. KE is the thorn in my side (right now even, still fighting with them). Cathay not too bad for me they actually took OK care of me on a small issue. Philippine Air TERRIBLE but atleast I know how to deal with them, China Southern I had a run in with a long time ago that was not resolved at all, Thai I not have an issue but their customer service could be improved. The US Carriers, I just try to avoid the last five years except CO.