FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AN EVENING OF CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM "LIVE" Saturday, October 20th ATLANTIC CITY
Old Oct 8, 2007, 10:32 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by thelark
Any updates or news?
Only a group of around 10-15 of us AC regulars. There didn't seem to be too much [Flyertalk] interest, so I didn't really pursue things.

So far, I have 2 ticks to the 'curb show and "expect" but don't have locked up yet another 4 ticks.

In addition, Sheryl Crow will be at Caesars on Saturday night. For anyone interested, the HET Offer Code : 17FYH 1.800.942.7724, PRESS 6 (just call w/ your HET account # handy). I grabbed 2 ticks for Saturday night, since on of my buddys was not very interested in the 'curb show; so there should be decent availability for COMP tickets over the next few days.

If anyone is interested, I can try to book an extra room or two. Last I checked, the "extra room" rate I was able to get for Saturday night at Harrah's (marina) was around $80. It probably has gone up a bit, but I don't mind double checking.

Our current plans for the 20th (subject to change, of course) :

- College Football in a Suite with an open bar provided by us (location TBD)
- Meet up at the Showboat Diamond Lounge pre-'Curb show (we should have some extra Diamond folks who can guest people into the lounge)
- 'Curb show
- Meet up after the 'Curb show TBD (but, will probably involve a bit of group Video Poker play)