FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Registered Traveler (Fly Clear) (Merged Threads)
Old Oct 6, 2007, 12:30 am
rkaradi

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
I'm a United Premier Executive and enjoy the separate line for all the status travelers in terminal 3 at SFO (my home airport). I have use the Clear 2x in the last week at Term #3 and once at Term #1 where CO is located about three weeks ago. I do agree that the signage for where the line is is lacking, but I'm okay with that. As long as you know where to go (to the far right like the other post said), you're fine. Keep in mind that the program only started in SFO Sept 4 or so, so they are still working out the kinks in regards to signage.

On all three occasions, I have gone through the line in about 2-3minutes form start to finish. Way faster then any other line I've been through.
In fact, on the first trip, I dropped my wife off at the curb, she checked bags got in line for security (no status ), I drove to the remote long term lot, parked the car, took a shuttle back to the airport got out and went through clear and I still beat her by 5 minutes. It was a Thursday evening around 9 PM. Man was she steamed!!

Yes it's a lot of $$ but I do think if you travel a lot it is worth it. Also see if you can write it off as a business expense or get your company to pay for it, mine did thankfully