FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis Aspen, Colorado [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2007, 7:23 am
Anglo Large Clawed Otter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by emarsh_us
I will be staying at the St. Regis 9/8-9/15 to celebrate my anniversary. I am a Starwood Platinum Member and am very much looking forward to the trip and will report back my opinion of the stay and service. I am staying on a mix of 5 nights points and 2 paid nights @$314. I'm hoping as a Platinum that we'll get upgraded (crossing my fingers on that).

If anyone has any suggestions for restaurants, activities, points of interest or can't miss, I would appreciate it. We are planning a couple of activities, such as mtn biking, hiking and maybe a hot air balloon ride.
Was hoping you might offer some insight regarding your recent stay. I have a stay booked here for early October, and am hoping that it's still off-season enough to be able to score some sort of upgrade. Got a great rate of $267/night prepaid for a weekend stay.