FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Interview with UA VP of Customer Service Barbara Higgins
Old Aug 27, 2007, 7:12 pm
emma dog

Programs: I've gone underground!
Eight months. Wow.

Vsevolod4, excellent question, "what's a vp of cs actually do?" I don't know, but I do know that I woudln't want her job for a heartbeat. I think it's a little like when I was in the army in a war we all know and love and I would attend staff meetings where all of us in attendance wanted more people to do the jobs required of us but we were told in no uncertain terms to not request said people else we'd find ourselves in a much worse place. Needless to say, when asked if I had enough people, my answer was "we'll make it happen, sir!"

I don't think god himself could fix the CS mess at UA. It's more than just a few slogans and training classes. And as a 1P, I am offended by the notion that the group of 200, 1K voice, etc., are read and matter but what I may think or have to say matters naught because I am not quite loyal enough. But even more offensive is watching how my family and friends who are no-P are treated and I should be thankful that I was "only" patronized.