FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]
Old Aug 21, 2007, 3:20 pm
Ripper3785

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
A Big Thanks to this thread!

We made the LAX in-n-out run on a 125 min connection out of T4 on a Thursday afternoon, arrival 3:45, departure 5:50. On our way out of the terminal, a LAX 'host' asked if we needed help. As I'd never done this run before, I asked where we catch the parking spot. He pointed out which curb to go to and as we cross the street we saw the sepulveda shuttle coming, we ran for about 20 seconds to make sure we caught it. No waiting for the shuttle. Short line at the restaurant, had food within 10 minutes of entering or so. Tried animal style fries for the first time. We liked them but prefer just ketchup. Ate outside, enjoyed an EVA AIR 747 approach. Ate a little too fast. Hopped back on the shuttle and knew we were fine when the 3 other people on the shuttle were taking the same flight as us.

We also did this run yesterday on our longer 3.5+ hour layover.(that turned into near 8 hrs with the delAAy) 10 min or so wait for the shuttle. Walked the 3 or so blocks up to Mervyn's for some quick shopping too.(I know, I know, people don't walk in LA)

Thanks to this thread for showing us how easy of a run this is!