FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA Wait times online
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2007, 5:58 pm
DL4EVR

Originally Posted by thegeneral
Given that these lines can change quickly, why would it matter what a website said? If it says a 1 minute wait and you get there and it changed, then you'd miss your flight and be complaining about the TSA. Given that you're this incensed by this, perhaps you might want to fly a little more and get some status so you can avoid the lineups that are causing you such agony. If you're not elite already, then you really don't fly enough to have this be an issue.
If you took a few seconds to actually read my first post, I was specifically talking about a terminal which is dedicated solely to elite, first and business class pax...and if you read undernearth my name, you'd see that I AM an elite at Delta!! Nonetheless, there are some airports (such as PBI, also listed under my name) where elite status doesn't matter, because there are no elite lines at all! In cases such as these, the 100,000 mile a year PM/MM/EP/FC still has to stand behind the once a year traveler who's bringing his entire life with him on the plane in a Wal Mart shopping bag!!