FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barf Beamers
Thread: Barf Beamers
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2007, 5:40 pm
svenskaflicka

Programs: AA Plat, Fairmont Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
I can just see them abusing their power with these. Will they make the perp clean up his/her own throw up like they made that lady clean up the spilled juice?

Give me a break, what's next? Who the hell are they going to use these on? If someone speaks up to them are they going to use it? If someone doesn't have his kippy bag ready will they use it? What are going to be the ground rules for using it?

So are they going to hold up the already security lines while they make someone vomit. I can hear them now, "Ok, you good for nothing passengers, step over the vomit and hurry up about it or you will be next. You will all see that next to the Kippy bags we provide, you will find your puke bag just in case we choose you for our next victim." If you do not use this bag we will use this weapon on you until you do.

This is ludicrous! Is homeland security going madder than they already are? If they used this on me I would make sure to aim my vomit right at him as he does the goose step deciding who will be his next victim. I am so mad at the thought of this that I can't even type.