FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - crying babies in FC is one thing but...
View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 07, 2:15 am
  #46  
Klm is Dead - Long Live KLM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,527
Those who love their dogs or other pets will generally agree that the best way to travel is to leave them at home or with a sitter. But sometimes one has no choice. Lets remember, especially today, flying is nothing more than no-frills, widely accessible public transportation.

It seems to me that the contract of carriage and airline policies regarding pets or service animals traveling in the cabin are both fair and very clear.

If one does not agree with the contract and policies, or is bothered by traveling with the general public, then one should not take public transportation. If one believes that the policies and contract of carriage are faulty, one should complain to the airline rather entering into discussion with those complying with the contract.

Having said that, it is the 10% of parents who can't parent and the 10% of animal owners who can't train and care properly that make things difficult for the other 90%.

Last edited by Klm is Dead - Long Live KLM; Jul 19, 07 at 2:22 am
Klm is Dead - Long Live KLM is offline