FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why should I show my breasts?
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2007, 11:42 pm
VelvetKennedy

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Why should I show my breasts?

I get really mad when I'm wearing a women's suit with nothing underneath or just a shell that is inappropriate for wearing in public by itself and TSA wants to make me take my suit jacket off. Usually, when I point out nicely that it would be indecent, they drop it quickly and let me right on through. However, once in a while... they want to make an issue out of it. So, what I'm wondering, is if I should have to change my manner of business dress code because there is some blanket rule that since men have to take off business jackets, women have to, too, no matter what is underneath? It was suggested to me by a TSA agent that I dress more appropriately for airplane travel and avoid wearing business suits if the jacket can't come off. Reality is that I have already started dressing differently when I know I am going through security, and I make sure there is something underneath now, but I think its really stupid and I resent it, because I should be able to dress as I want to. I wish I had the nerve to take off the business suit jacket and walk through with breasts exposed, because they told me I had to take my jacket off, but that's not the way I want to establish my 15 minutes of fame.