FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BWI Pier C Security Line Question
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2003, 10:10 am
LUVSWA

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sre2v:
Sooooo, does anyone know what the story is here? Will a CP (or CP + RR card) work to get into that BWI Pier C fast line? Will just a RR card work (that hardly seems like the answer)?

Having this access would definitely be a huge perk since those BWI security lines get quite long!
</font>
Somehow I highly doubt that one could consistently get through with a RR card as just about everyone and their brother has one, which would defeat the purpose. I also doubt they will allow CP holders because WN doesn't award loyalty. The ONLY benefit of a CP is a free companion flight! I've suggested a zillion times that they should allow CP holders priority boarding (ie any letter and your CP gets you pre-boarding), but to no avail thus far.

Regarding the C/D elite line issue...it's plain stupid. US (push you down the) Stairways is a pain in my side. I got stuck flying them a couple of weeks ago and it was painful. I started at BWI and ended up flying from IAD (which is even worse than BWI, but because of parking). I think we just need to petition US and the TSA until they give in on D.

------------------
Randy
-------------------------
HH Gold; WN CP; NW Gold Elite