FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Montreal, Quebec 2007 on [Master Thread]
Old Jun 30, 2007, 4:02 pm
p8riotsfan

Programs: SPG Gold
W Montreal Quick Report

I am currently on my third of four nights at the W Montreal and am very much enjoying the stay. As a gold I was automatically upgraded to a large room...by W standards and situated on floor 9 of 10 with a beautiful view...all on points. Front desk and concierge staff all warm and very helpful and support you through any language challenges. The rooms are well appointed and we have not been in need for anything. We havent utilized restaurants and were not even encouraged by concierge to avail ourselves due to the amazing local choices. Parked at a garage around the corner for 16,00$ per day. Have yet to use my car, so the valet option is not worth it if you plan on staying local. The have an small internet room or kiosk which eliminates the need for 15,00$ daily room fee, unless you need frequent access. I was happy to discover on a side note that I get free texting and data access from my Verizon Blackberry, even though calls are 39 cents per minute. The night life is quite rich at the hotel with a bar for all types and modern lounge appointments. Great place to hang after you go out on the town, or even stay onsite. I am an infrequent traveler, using AMEX points everywhere I go, but I would say that this is well worth the pointage. Hope this helps whomever whenever.