Old Jun 11, 07, 7:24 pm
bigguyinpasadena

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Well your schedule will not really give you too much time to experience anthing at all.
If expense is not an issue than I reccomend a cab-which is around $45 into downtown/westwood
The Sheraton would be my choice-but I like downtown LA.
The walk of fame is ok-I really think a greyline tour would get you to everything you needed to see in a short amount of time.
If Beverly Hills is important to you than the W would be a better choice.
Cabbing it/rental car will be about equel if you figure in parking and the time you will waste getting lost.
Given the fact of your late flight and departure the next day why would you not consider a starwood at the airport?grab the shuttle back to the airport,get the flyaway into downtown(union station),take the redline to hollywood,get on a tour,either take a taxi back to the hotel-or the redline back to union station when you have had your fill,fly away to LAXshuttle to hotel ,pick up bags,shuttle to LAX.
Yes it is a lot of time spent in transit-but you will not have the hassle of driving/parking that you would have renting a car at 12:00from an off airport location,have to drive an unfamilliar route in the dark to find a hotel getting to bed at 1 am???

Last edited by bigguyinpasadena; Jun 11, 07 at 7:32 pm