FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Europe-8 segments-biz- any advice ?
View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2002, 3:46 pm
france usa

Europe-8 segments-biz- any advice ?

Bonjour - I have booked, thanks to all your advices on Flyertalk, the following flight with my miles = CDG-WAW-STO-ZHR-ATH-IST(stopover)-MOSCOW(final Destination)-GVA-CDG. I stop in every city other than IST and MOS less than 24hr, just for a quick visit.The trip will be Nov 15-24, Business class (25,000 miles).

1 - Anybody has any advice on LOT, LX and TK best seats / lounges in all those flights/airports ?

2 - Also, is there a way I can do any internet checking on any of those airlines ? Sorry to ask, but I never fly on those airlines (I got 500,000 QF miles from the Amex MR promotion).
I only have a regular Qualiflyer membership and will be traveling in Biz. We'll be 2 people traveling. Thanks for any advice .

3 - As I only stop for "a day" in WAW, STO and ATH, and have never been there, could anyone give any tip on what to do for the day ? I'll obviously look at travel guides, but maybe any nice tip of how to make the most of my short days would be appreciated.

Also, I wanted to mention that the guy at QF told me that this itinerary was impossible because of the stopover in Istanbul. He said he went to ask his supervisor who told him so. SO I insisted -thanks to your advices on Flyertalk - and he eventually called me back today and said it was OK . I guess that shows once again how useful Flyertalk can be ! Thanks to you all.