FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where is BA terminal at ZRH? A or B
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2002, 4:57 pm
CLTFlyer

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cruising:
and, how was it?

</font>
Quite good. F cabin had 10 of 12 seats filled. Good 7 and 1/2 hour flight from Zurich to Boston. Food was excellent, and I was able to catch a nice nap in the fully flat seat. Overall experience was outstanding - although I think I received marginally better service on the outbound from IAD to ZRH. But it was the best in flight service I've had in quite a while.

Never a bad thing to have the use of small cloth towels in the F lav for drying your hands. They still had the Swissair label on them - but it makes sense to use 'em until they're gone before using the Swiss branded products.

Best thing offered as an amenity are the slippers. Most airlines offer the socks, but the slippers are a nice touch.

Only criticsm would be the in flight entertainment system - in that it was not an "in demand" system like the one US uses on its 330s.

Actually was on the same flight as FT'er catwood, and I imagine he'll post the second part of his trip report before I get around to posting any of mine.

[This message has been edited by CLTFlyer (edited 08-02-2002).]