FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AE begin new non-stop from DFW-ROW
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2007, 5:35 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Thumbs up AE begin new non-stop from DFW-ROW

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070529/latu086.html?.v=101

American Eagle Airlines to Add New Service From Dallas/Fort Worth to Roswell, N.M.
Tuesday May 29, 6:29 pm ET

FORT WORTH, Texas, May 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- American Eagle, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, will add nonstop service between Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Roswell International Air Center, beginning Sept. 5.
American Eagle will operate two daily round-trip flights between the two cities using 50-seat ERJ-145 aircraft.

"American Eagle is proud to provide the first jet service to this area since 1970," said American Eagle President and CEO Peter Bowler. "The Chaves County Development Foundation, along with the surrounding cities, have been very supportive in helping bring our jet service to Roswell. The service to Dallas/Fort Worth will allow customers the ability to travel anywhere in the world that American Airlines flies."

"I am so pleased to see American Eagle come to Roswell. This is a great day for all of Southeastern New Mexico. With jet service to DFW, we expand opportunities for our businesses, increase tourism, and open a whole new level of travel for our citizens," said Sam LaGrone, Mayor of Roswell. "I am especially grateful for the spirit of cooperation with all the city and county governments in Roswell, Artesia, Carlsbad, and Ruidoso for making this possible."

The schedule for the new route follows (all times local):
Dallas/Fort Worth to Roswell (DFW-ROW)
Flight Departs Arrives Days
3705 1:00 p.m. 1:45 p.m. Daily
3775 8:00 p.m. 8:45 p.m. Daily

Roswell to Dallas/Fort Worth (ROW-DFW)
Flight Departs Arrives Days
3758 7:30 a.m. 10:00 a.m. Daily
3700 2:10 p.m. 4:40 p.m. Daily

About American Eagle
I didn't find one the topic today. It was came back non-stop since 1970 waits for more than 37 years.