FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold Guest List
Thread: Gold Guest List
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2007, 3:08 am
The Saint

Me too.

Sazza writes:

Dear Saintly One,

I am delighted to welcome you to the Gold Guest List - and exclusive service designed for our highest value Gold Executive Club members.

In recognition of the consistently high levels of Tier Points you have earned with us, we would like to invite you to be one of the select Gold members to take part in this new premium service. This entitles you to access an extra level of personal service before and after you fly with us - including a dedicated assistance team and a Gold Guest List Redemption*

You can start using all the benefits of the Gold Guest Lits from today. Just take a look at the enclosed information to find out about the exclusive services that await you. To continue enjoying the benefits year on year, you will need to earn a minimum of 3,000 Tier Points in each of your Executive Club membership years.

As this service is still quite new, we'd welcome your feedback and comments - these will help us to shape the Gold Guest List in future, ensuring you get even more from British Airways.

I hope you enjoy being on the Gold Guest List and find it a welcome addition to the service we already provide.

Warm Regards,

Sazza.

* For full conditions of use see reverse of enclosed brochure.
Your given a phone number and an e-mail address.

Brochure says:

Now you can look forward to greater flexibility and a higher level of personal service from a specially trained team. Their only objective is to look after you and take care of your requests before and after any flight you take with us
Mmmm. Wonder how far this goes? Changes to inflexible bookings? Opening up availability? We'll have to see.

Conditions of the Guest Redemption not very extensive. You can book for Member + 4 people. You don't have to travel on the booking. Once a year. Can't be carried forward.

Last edited by The Saint; May 16, 2007 at 5:24 am