FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is JetConnect and does it have J class??
Old Jul 18, 2003, 1:20 pm
Wx4caster

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll just have to hope for the best. These flights are part of my trip to MEL as a first class Continental OnePass reward. Back when I booked these tickets in January, I wish I had known enough about New Zealand to haved picked Christchurch instead. Of course, I also wish I also wish I had known about something called the WORLD RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP going on at the same time! Trying to find a room in Sydney (for under $500) was impossible until the Intercontinental opened up some availability on Tuesday with a more reasonable $200 rate.
Anyhow, I was concerned when I saw this JetConnect thing as I've read of several cases on this board where QF change aircraft or configurations, and award ticket holders were reticketed in coach. As bad as the airline industry is here in the US, I can't imagine an airline NOT rebooking a first class award in first, unless there are no seats. At the very least, they would book you in first on the next flight.

Wishing I could find some U availability open up for CHC..