FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - spilled juice: compensation
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2007, 9:41 am
euslaner

Programs: UA MP 1K
Originally Posted by CollegeFlyer
Oh, come on, don't play dumb. There was no other reason to mention Portland at all except that the OP is from there.

That said, I do think that most posters properly and honestly responded to the OP's question of what compensation to expect when they said "none."
no
I don't understand what the OP hopes to achieve by initially criticizing other FTers for allegedly going "ballistic" over nut temperature, and then being offended when people tell him/her that no further compensation is due, when he/she had specifically asked for that advice, and then accusing everyone of gang-banging him/her because too many people replied to this thread agreeing with the same sentiments.

If "too many" people agree, maybe they are on to something. Which is not to say that it's right to be rude or obnoxious. But that most people do think that no compensation is due here, and repeatedly asking isn't going to change their minds or get them to apologize.
Well maybe you ought to read the by now many posts defending me. And yes you're right, no one here is going to apologize because those who are attacking me are enjoying themselves too much. This is more like OMNI and the thread should be shut down.

There are all sorts of characters here such as United777Heavy who posts the median house price in my neighborhood as "as I just thought it was a interesting real estate fact. Please tell me where it is directed at you, as never did I mention you." If you believe that, you also believe that the moon is made of green cheese.

I have never attacked anyone on this forum, even those who cry when they don't get their warm nuts or their coats hung up.