FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - spilled juice: compensation
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2007, 7:41 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by euslaner
Sorry if I offended anyone, but the OJ spilling was the fault of the FA. The other passenger didn't even have a chance to touch the OJ before it tipped over and spilled over me (it was placed on the crack between the arm rest and the tray).

And before you get all over me: (1) for several hours my pants remained wet and I was rather uncomfortable; (2) many of you folks have gone ballistic if your reading light goes out and heaven forbid if your TV monitor has failed (this has happened to me more than once and I never asked for anything);and (3) many of the posters on this forum go ballistic if their nuts are not heated to their liking (which strikes me as childish at best).

So cold nuts and a broken reading light are more troublesome than sitting around FRA airport with wet pants?
If it was so bothersome why didnt You simply go to the lav get some tissues or paper towels and put them inside your pants where it was wet???? Ive done it numerous times. Usually Im wearing my Dockers when I fly, Id Never think of asking for any type of Compensation. If it was a suit or wool pants that were stained and must be sent to a dry cleaners thats soemthing else, but thats worth what $5 today??