FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The NEW -what french are they serving in FIRST thread!
Old May 2, 2007, 3:13 pm
Kiwi Flyer
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by The naked truth
Actually my dear friend, Qantas offer a choice of 2 types of white and red in economy international and a choice of white and red on international flights. Only on Business and economy domestic do they offer only one type of white and red. In Business this is a premium 750ml offering. Tell me, which size of bottle do they offer on Air NZ domestic in business? oh that's right 187ml and what sort of premium wine comes in that format? As mesmerising as they are, forums are most definitely a forum for the ill-informed.
My recent flights on QF included international (trans-tasman) and domestic in business. I know what wine was offered - 1 white + 1 red. Others have confirmed with me their recent experiences are the same.

On NZ I have also recently flown trans-tasman in business. They had several (as in more than 2) each of white & red. I fly NZ frequently and cannot recall getting mini bottles except in economy. FYI NZ has no domestic business class and hasn't for quite some years. I have also recently flown trans-tasman in economy on NZ and been offered at least 2 whites and 2 reds.

Originally Posted by The naked truth
Well noted. Tell me Kiwi Flyer, which airline serves more than one choice on white and red in Business class on a domestic airline???????
Last month I flew on Lufthansa between Berlin and Frankfurt in business class (a flight of about 1 hour) and had a choice of wine - a couple of whites and reds. According to your post Qantas still does also on Perth routes (its been some months since I've flown that route so take your word for it).