Old Feb 6, 03, 2:02 am
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: London UK
Posts: 339
[QUOTE]One "solution" might be to get an account in the other country, but you'd need an address there and some sort of taxpayer ID number, too.

This however would probably cost more than the benefit of the points.

You would pay/loose a percent or two in the transaction when the purchase is converted from the $US to $AUS (selling $AUS) and then another percent or two in the currency rate when you send $US to AUS (buying $AUS to pay for the CC Bill.

Though you may luck out on currency fluctuations in the positive or negative.

[This message has been edited by michaelblain (edited 02-06-2003).]
michaelblain is offline