FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip insurance for Delta Flight????
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2007, 7:53 pm
Bulldog King

Programs: DL, SPG (Gold)
Originally Posted by kymbakitty
First off, if Delta does go out of business, I highly doubt someone else will "honor the ticket," as my husband claims. We are in very good health, we are in our 40's and 50's respectively with no preexisting conditions, but I just don't know. I know anything can happen.

Thoughts? Advice?

Dawn
Delta go out of business?!

Barring a major disaster, there's practically no chance of that happening anytime soon.....as they will soon be exiting bankruptcy......as planned.

As far as trip insurance is concerned, you can now purchase it at Delta.com when booking your ticket:

Trip Insurance

Delta.com offers trip insurance through our partner, Access America, to provide greater peace of mind when you travel.

Coverage includes Trip Cancellation/ Interruption coverage that reimburses prepaid, unused, non-refundable travel expenses should your trip be cancelled or interrupted due to any covered reason.

Coverage starts as low as $13.50 per person and provides you with 24-hour emergency assistance and concierge services to ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip along the way.

Additional benefits and coverage vary based on product type. Learn more about Trip Insurance at www.etravelprotection.com/delta, by e-mail at [email protected], or by calling Access America at 1-800-419-8016.

A.J.