FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA places corpse next to first-class passenger
Old Mar 18, 2007, 3:54 pm
sqwert

Programs: UA Premier Exec., AC SE, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Gold, member of various and sundry others
Personally, I am shocked at some of the responses...

Was BA's FA correct in their response to the passenger who exhibited concern ? NO. Was the "offended FC Pax" reasonable in his reaction ? NO

I realize that the entire concept of this board is for "us snobs" to share stories and talk about our status, but lets get real. Someone is dead, and some people are grieving. If it was your Mum you'd want the best treatment - and the finest show of respect for the dead.

Choke it back, get over it. You are alive, they are DEAD.

Somehow I see a Jerry Springer Show guest slot for the offended PAX, and a lawsuit demanding compensation for injuries. Has anyone considered the suffering of the family, the flight crew (who I have to assume toiled to help them) or the PAX who sat next to her as she died ?

Bah Humbug ! I hereby recind my membership in the snob-club if these are the depths that we have sunk to !

I spent too many years working with the elderly to allow the sight of a deceased person cause me any level of trauma. If it were my Mum, I would be MORE offended by a closet.

My condolences to all involved, and I hope we can try to put ourselves in the places of others before future judgement.

Jim