FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Waikiki/Honolulu, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Jan 8, 2007, 3:57 am
trekkie
Suspended

Programs: some, * alliance, OW, ISIC,
Arrow Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Waikiki/Honolulu, Hawaii [Master Thread]

i was at sheraton princess kaiulani for one night 1/6 to1/7. stay was booked using points. upon check-in, was told taht i was upgraded to ocean view room which really is just a partial ocean room view even at the corner of XX60 rooms. i was rather displeased to find out later at 6 pm that i was on a smoking floor and even then only after i smelt smoke. when i enquired, i was told yes i was put on a smoking floor and that i had booked a smoking floor which wasn't true. moved into a double bedded room 10 floors above. was rather displeased that i was told i was given high floor initially when i was given an 11th floor out of a 26 floor property. this morning when i called to check phone call rates, the service promise desk guy had the audacity to tell me to make a paid phone call to sprint to find out the rates as he doesn't have the rates and he cant find out. later, i was walked into, half naked by the housekeeper when i specifically told her that i was having late check out earlier. she didnt even knock. on check out, when i mention this to the manager on duty, i was initially offered only 1,000 points. when i said this was really minute and doesn't recognise the inconvenience i had to endure, i was told he would check. i am now at sheraton moana surfrider where the rooms decor are much better and there is wired HSIA. as i had to leave, i came back at 6 pm to discover a note from sheraton princess kaiulani saying my account had been credited with2,500 points. should i accept it or should i fight it?
also with regards to time share presentations, i was given "the talk" by a jack brennen who really was kinda not keen to do the presentation and referred to me as a kid which i wasn't happy abt. i am still waiting upon a usd100 food credit voucher to be collected tmr as the clerk had given me points instead. not sure what to do if i face trouble at the vacations desk tmr...

Last edited by trekkie; Jan 8, 2007 at 4:02 am