FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 7, 2007, 6:55 am
Altaflyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I can confirm the amenities are Molton Brown on the Regency Floor In fact I can confirm it a few times over ^ The amenity red wine offered was terrible (same stuff as in lounge) so I asked if they could give me more Molton Brown stuff instead, which they did! The room is small but functional and comfortable. The Regency club staff were excellent, including allowing me to use their computer on the second floor to check-in for my flight.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but the Fitness Centre is currently located in a hotel room on 2nd. It is VERY cramped with 3 treadmills, an elliptical and a bike. No TV. This would perhaps not be too bad but obviously no one talked to the Vendome about timing these renos as their fitness centre is also in renovations and when staying at these 2 hotels back to back this can be annoying. The equipement at the Vendome belongs in a museum too