FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated LAX Plane Spotting/Viewing Thread
Old Jan 5, 2007, 12:56 am
N751PR

Programs: UA 1K, BD Silver, Amtrak Select, SPG & PCR Plat/ICH Amb, AA, AS, DL, PR
Originally Posted by SQ Flyer Talker
...any other airport hotels that is nearby In-N-Out Burger also would most of you are high recommend?
Unfortunately there aren't any hotels that are conveniently located near the In-N-Out. In a few of my stays in the Four Points, I've been tempted to walk down W 96th St., pass the transit center and Lot C, go up Sepulveda to get to the In-N-Out but never really bothered on account of laziness and the fact it can be a bit of a trek.

If you really don't want to walk all the way from the hotel to the In-N-Out, you can always hop on the hotel's complimentary shuttles to LAX and from there, there's at least two choices that I utilize: A) the Parking Spot Shuttle to the Sepulveda garage (keep an eye out on the shuttle's destination: do NOT take the one to Century) which is just right next door to the In-N-Out. The folks at Parking Spot don't like having passengers that aren't using their parking services so beware when taking this alternative. And that's where the "less risky, but more walking" alternative B comes around. You can take a shuttle to Lot C and from there, you can walk north on Sepulveda to get to the In-N-Out.

Another nice planespotting location is the Proud Bird Restaurant which is just east of the south runways. Never tried that place yet but I've heard good things about it.