FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated LAX Plane Spotting/Viewing Thread
Old Jan 3, 2007, 10:15 pm
MrSkyGuy

Originally Posted by SQ Flyer Talker
Since I'll be going to spending 1 to 2 days in LAX for some photos shooting, mainly I would liike to spot most of the International arrivals & departures.

Besides the recommendations at Imperial Hill & In-N-Out Burger at 9149 South Sepulveda Blvd, any other airport hotels that is nearby In-N-Out Burger also would most of you are high recommend?

One of the main reason for that is if I can take the photos insde the hotel room, I can have my broadband Internat connect & airband radio turn on in order to monitor all the arrivals, & the best is no cops will bothering you...!

I already heard someone tolf me that Radisson & Embassy Suites would be a good choice, is that true?
Yes, those are most definately the best choices for you. Unfortunately the views aren't as spectatular as you might imagine. Imperial Hill and the infamous In-and-Out still wins it out for me, even if it is outdoors. I've always got my laptop, scanner and binocs. The cops won't bother you if you are honest and confident.