FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine (Vineyard Creek) , Santa Rosa, CA - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 2, 2007, 7:03 pm
yyzgigi

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by RichardInSF
We just spent two nights at this hotel over New Years. While I would say our experience was nothing spectacular, it was quite acceptable for the class of hotel and the rate paid.

We paid $145 a night rack rate off-season for a room category called a "hospitality suite," one level above the standard room, which was going for $115 - 125. As diamonds, we were upgraded to a "resort suite" which was a smallish, not particularly luxurious, two room suite overlooking the pool.
I was there for the night of the 30th (for $130) and was also upgraded to a suite as a Diamond. I thought the suite was comfortable and the hotel staff quite good. Last time I was there I was in a normal room and had no complaints.

We had a wonderful dinner a Syrah's in the historic town and although I had booked my own reservations asked at the front desk for directions before leaving. Between courses the restaurant offered us a free amuse-bouche complements of the Hyatt. So assume that the hotel must have called... which I thought was a pretty nice touch.