FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Airport Upgrade and Standby Priority List (“PALL”) Order (master thread)
Old Dec 30, 2006, 1:49 am
jrhone

Originally Posted by Top Tier
Thank you for all your comments jr. It's always good to have an insiders perspective, I value your participation here .

I commend your efforts at combating myth-informAAtion here at FT, and laud your quick "accurate-izing" (am i allowed to make up my own words?) of your post(s).

In that spirit, may I suggest editing your original post to reflect these corrections?

My concern is that the title of this thread may attract people seeking information on standing by for a sticker upgrade at the airport, yet post#1 of this thread omits mention of the crucial need to ask again at the airport for the upgrade. It also contradicts what you've posted above regarding the time stamp of C/I determining allocation of upgrades vs place in line at the airport.

Top Tier, thanks for your input and comments , it is appreciated !

I will sit down over the next day or two and either edit in all the corrections suggested or re write the post with some other little things I found while researching.

Thanks again.