FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business class menus
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2006, 1:33 am
aidsactivist

Programs: My own
Originally Posted by Paella747
Well, in a few hours, I'll be boarding a short Asiana flight from Seoul to Beijing in First Class.... I think it's the shortest flight they have with F. It's on a 747 though, and I'm looking forward to it.... Shall I put the menu here afterwards (the OP asked for Biz menus, but there probably aren't enough of us Asiana fans yet to warrant a separate thread for F and C menus)?

I'd like to do a trip report but I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys put a link to your photos! I've even checked out the page about codes but I'm kind of.... well.... dumb with computers. If anybody can pm me and explain it to me like I'm a five-year-old, I'll post photos of the food I get as well......
Yes, please post the menu for your return trip to Beijing on OZ F in this thread (is there a way that I can change the title for this thread?). You may recall from any past experience flying OZ that flight attendants collect menus after taking meal orders. So instead of requesting to keep the menus, I just documented the options as part of my journal (but nothing like some of the trip reports that I've read - some folks take travel writing to a whole new level - I love it!).

As for photos, one option is for you to place them on a photo website (e.g., Kodak, Snapfish, etc.) and then include the link to the website in your menu/trip report. Have a good trip to my motherland!