FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada was so amazing!
View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2006, 8:24 am
Tor Viking

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, SAS Diamond
Let me add a little more.

I`m glad that you like to listen about happy stories of AC, so let me add a little more:
My return trip impressed me too.^
As I got on the A320 from YVR to YYZ I was leaning against the back of the seat to let someone in before me. After a while I couldn`t understand why my backside became so warm so I had to investigate. What the ----?! Individual screens.....huh...this is cool. I was in some kind of pleasure overload because this was awesome. I mean like it`s a little widescreen tv and the picture quality is so sharp. The sound was top stuff too. I ended up watching Monster House and listening to the music.
Anyways.....we finally got to YYZ and waiting for my connection to LHR. It was the 767, but for some reason I like it better than the A330/340. Well to my suprise that aircraft too had the individual screens and brand new seats. Pleasure overload again!!
The seats were so comfy, great films, terrific cabin crew....(again), yummy meals and pleasant passengers around me.

I have had plenty of people being negative of Air Canada, but I can definately prove them wrong with the things I have encountered.

Well......AC, we shall meet again very soon.