FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR T1 Zone @Rse today
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2006, 9:28 am
awm

Programs: BA Gold for life
I arrived at LHR T1 for 0600 this morning, no queue at the F checkin but the security queue was hotting up. A couple of weeks ago I got there for 0630 and it was terrible, traffic backed up along the spur road, queues to the drop off point at T1 and security queues, so I vowed to get up a bit earlier and get there before 0600 - seemed to work over the last few Mondays.

I know I'm going over old ground, but this seating policy is ridiculous. Of the bookings I have with a colleague all of them have had our seats changed and we're split up. When I go to MMB and Seating, even though I can see 3A&C free, I can't move us there, presumably because my colleague isn't gold. Asking at check in if there was any chance of getting seats together, the lady behind the desk printed the boarding cards out and said "you've checked in online, I can't change your seats."

Is this what it's going to be like if I want to go away with my wife? I can pick my seat but she can't, even though we're travelling together and on the same PNR? Come on...