FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelling with Twins
View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2006, 2:46 pm
Boo Boo

Originally Posted by lgw29
as crew when i see someone changing nappies in the seat i ask the parents to use the wash rooms as it not very nice for the other people around and if they use the seat table as a changing table is just vile
Thank you - that is really appreciated ^

I am not anti-kids, but there is only so much of other peoples I can enjoy: bad behaviour I strongly dislike (especially if I can't escape it) and the child's toilet functions is another.

Reminds me of when we had a couple of friends around to dinner with their baby (about 12 months old) a few years ago... they made a BIG thing of changing their child's nappy (it was a no 2!) in the middle of my sitting room floor after dinner. They could have used the bathroom (which was spotless and big enough), but they had to make a big thing of sharing the poo-ey nappy with us. They haven't been invited around to dinner since and it certainly didn't encourage us to have kids any sooner (maybe that was the idea!). So I appreciate how DIFFICULT it can be to stop someone changing a nappy in an inappropriate place and sharing the experience with all those around...

Boo