FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do BA claim to have award seats on every flight?
Old Dec 5, 2006, 12:42 pm
expatboy

Programs: BA
No they don't - at least not in the T&Cs

Originally Posted by clubman
Someone at BA once told me they have availability for miles redemption seats on every flight, even if on some of them there are very very few.
I don't believe that for one second.
If anyone can find me a seat on the morning flight out of TLV (767) in CW in the next 12 month, on any day other then on a Sat, I will eat my hat!
Text from the BAEC T&Cs on the website...
"13.10. Award bookings are subject to availability and cannot be waitlisted. Award bookings may be made up to 355 days prior to departure, during this period, as a minimum, British Airways makes some seats available for Award bookings on all routes operated by British Airways on some flights in each direction for each week of operation throughout the year. The total number of seats available for Award bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Award bookings on an Airline Partner are subject to the availability determined by the Airline Partner. Members are advised to make Award bookings well in advance of the date of travel however British Airways cannot guarantee that a Member will be able to make an Award booking on any specific flight regardless of the time of booking."

Nicely got out of BA...

Last edited by expatboy; Dec 5, 2006 at 12:44 pm Reason: Bolding is mine