FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swiss Knights Fondue and Cheese purchase for AA miles master thread.
Old Dec 4, 2006, 12:13 pm
jmorgans

Programs: DL, AA, BA, SPG
Originally Posted by Blumie
Look, it still remains to be seen whether or not people are going to get screwed, but it appears that Emmi is tyring to do the right thing. Yes, they clearly f...ed up, and it appears that they're trying to recover from a major miscalculation without pissing off too many people.

So while in perfect world we could all go out and buy more cheese and get our millions of miles, we all know that Emmi has essentially pulled this promotion. So instead of being pissed off about not being able to go out and get more cheese, or worrying about how Emmi may choose to deal with unsuspecting cheese purchasers in the future, may I suggest that you focus on getting the miles you're due for purchases already made -- if Emmi lives up to what Daniel is promising, it seems like that is a reasonable possibility -- and be happy with that.
I personally have no interest in buying more cheese or in trying to get any more miles out of this promotion than those I am already owed. My specific situation has been adequately addressed and handled by Emmi and I much appreciate the return phone call. I still, however, think it is unfortunate for those who will continue to purchase the product and not realize the promotion has ended until they try and redeem their certificates.