FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A bit underwhelmed by JFK First / Terraces Lounges - am I normal ?!
Old Dec 4, 2006, 4:04 am
JAP

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by virtualtroy
To borrow a line from Basil Fawlty: "What did you expect, Krakatoa erupting?"
Well, not quite erupting, but an F Lounge with a Krakatoan-like mountain of food & drink would have been nice

Originally Posted by James S
... or the Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the African plain...
And not quite Opera House entertainment, but more in the way of operational PCs, and TVs would also help .... Any sort of gardens / foliage would also be nice, and if not herds of sweeping (wildebeest) staff, at least one or two, rather than none as was the case for most of the time in the Lounge

Anyway, I had been led to believe from previous posters that this was the nirvana of Lounge areas, but for me, probably not ....

Just goes to show how spoiled I have become - However 62K was supreb, and the gallon of pre-flight champers helped with a very restful sleep !