FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA PJ's & socks
Thread: BA PJ's & socks
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2006, 12:48 am
AlwaysTired

Originally Posted by nologic
The blue PJs are on the medium end of first class PJs, IMO, a step doen fro the original PJs (in thinkness and softneess) and a step up from their predessor PJs.

My only advice about the PJs, is that they have two sizes and they are not ideally matched (but, then try and compare them to JL, where I find even the large size to be small, and I a size 44 US/54 EU)...the large bottoms are designed for basketball players, they are so long...so, a mixing of the top (large) and bottom (small) probably fits the "average man", not that I presume to be him (or her, seeeing that the PJs are unisex).

The current brown socks are an ugly color, but who waers them out of plane or home? IMO, the socks are among the best socks in the sky -- real socks -- which I wear around the cold confines of my Boston home in cozy non-style fashion.

Lastly, the color coding is about the annual(ish) change of the designs of everything, and so maybe the BAgs are smaller, but they are about the same; the big new cost-savings thing introduced a few years ago was that you now have to ask for anything but the minimal inserts, so ask. I find the BAgs are great for storing things for future travel, from chargers to whatever, and so are the inserts.

The BA eye shades, IMO, are amongst the best in the sky, with their terricloth support.

Have a great trip.
I think the CX eye shades are better as they have an adjustable strap.

Big head? Moi?!

Mat