FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is going on with the MB Travel Spa in T4?
Old Nov 25, 2006, 3:56 pm
BAAZ

Programs: Mucci Grandee (Upgraded), BA Silver, AZ MilleMiglia
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
For some time now it seems the MB Spa has been down to a single therapist in T4. I have been hearing this from several sources who have recently used T4 and found the same thing myself at T4 on Thursday. Nothing was available within a 3 hour window. Just what is the point of providing a facility without the staff to give a reasonable prospect of a treatment?

It seems that there is a higher chance of getting a treatment from the VS inflight masseuse (which I have always thought was something of a token effort) than in the MB Spa right now.

We did get 2 £25 MB vouchers for the inconvenience, but it would have been nice to use the free time in the terminal more constructively.
They were down to one therapist when I went through T4 a month ago; the (actually very kind) girl apologised but said they were short-staffed. How long can it take BA to recruit a suitable therapist? Or maybe they aren't really interested. (What a contrast to JFK )